Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Catch-up Time! November 2010– January 2011

It is a long time since I put any updates on the blog due to RSI in my wrist and elbow. Let’s just say that I am pleased that I won’t be creating the North West Regional journal any more! (It is some else’s turn now).

So what have we been up to – well ……….

Both of our November meetings were devoted to creating our ‘Postcards of Blackpool’ that we plan to exhibit at Regional Day. 
For the life if me I can’t find any images at the moment of the finished posts. As soon as I can track them down I will upload them!

At the beginning of December we should have had a workshop on ‘Darning’ with Patricia Barrett but she was unable to get out of East Lancashire, due to the appalling weather conditions. She has however agreed to teach the workshop at the beginning of September so we are really looking forward to it.

At our Christmas party our competition was based on a Christmas item no bigger that about 2” square. The winner was …….  (as soon as I can remember I will put the winners name in here!!  Pictures too hopefully.

As you can see I have lost a few brain cells along the way!

No comments: