Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Monday Meeting – September 13th – Felt Flower Brooches

We start back on Monday after the summer break. To be precise some of us started back by attending an excellent workshop with Golden Hinde, last Saturday.

Sarah and Sue were very generous with their expertise and were also very entertaining. Sadly I didn’t have my camera with me and I am awaiting some images of the workshop from Sarah.  The workshop was very well attended.

On Monday evening we will be making felt flower brooches.  I hope that as many members as possible will be able to attend. It will be nice to see everyone again.

This should give you a taste of what we will be doing on Monday. You just need your basic sewing kits, maybe some beads and if you want to use metallic threads to embellish your brooch then please do bring some. I will provide everything else. (There will be a small charge for the brooch pack, felt, brooch pin, a button, a picture of the brooches and a page of templates).

P1060833

No comments: